Social Justice Series
Share space with beloved community as we practice strategies for radical self-love and develop tools for creating a more just society. Every Friday at 1 PM at the LGBT Resource Center (750 Ostrom). To request accommodations, please email email@example.com or call 315-443-3983 at least 7 days before the meeting in question.
- Friday, 2/24- A Conversation with Cherrie Moraga
- Friday, 3/3- Coalition-Building
- Firday, 3/10- Guided Meditation
- Friday, 3/17- Thirteenth Screening & Discussion
- Friday, 3/24- Immigration Justice
- Friday, 3/31- Liberation Through Improv
- Friday, 4/7- Tangerine Screening
- Friday, 4/14- Moonlight Screening & Discussion
- Friday, 4/21- Black Lives Matter
- Tuesday, 4/25- Transformative Storytelling (this Social Justice Series will take place from 5:30 - 7:30 PM)
If you have any thoughts about topics, activities, or speakers that this series should feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-443-3983.
"but when we are silent
we are still afraid
so it is better to speak
we were never meant to survive"